Friday, December 16, 2011

Is this a normal emotion?

Some very difficult decisons have been weighing on me quite heavily this past week. They involve either staying with a husband who is severly depressed and endure an extremely stressful relationship/marriage or shut the door on that part of my life and move on. This is a second marriage for both of us and was very short lived. I love him and he says he loves me, but he refuses to seek counseling to help with his depression. His anger turns into emotional and verbal abuse and has been slowly killing my spirit. I told him this morning that I am divorcing him and wish him the absolute best. He's angry, but I told him I cannot take anymore. Inside I feel numb. Sure, I'll miss him, but at the same time, I am glad to be getting away from him too. Is this a normal emotion? I feel a little guilty for not feeling sad or a loss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment