Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Would being roommates with an insecure friend who is very nice be a wrong move?

A girl that I met at school who is in the same program as me wants to move in with me. I'll be having my own room and restroom and she will have her own room and restroom. The thing is she's very sweet but a little insecure. Also, its her mom that owns the condo and she keeps on insinuating that she wants her mom to sell it because its costing her a lot of money....so I told her just let me know if she's thinking about selling it because I can just find another place to live. She said, oh no she's not going to sell it...I just want her to sell it because its hard on her... and if she does we can just rent together elsewhere. Hmmm... I don't like wishy washy people. She's a very indecisive person too (I got to know her a little better through-out the semester). Should I just move into a home that has a room and restroom available? That way I don't have to deal w/ roommate drama or getting kicked out? Then again, I'm new on campus and seem to think she's really nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment