Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hi, this is a question I am asking for my mom. She wants to meet Military men, is there any free sites.?

My mother has decided that she wants to meet Military men, and she wants to know if there are any free site to join with out paying to email someone, a site that is free in and out. My mom has been through a lot, shes been divorced for about 12 years now. She is a beautiful, wonderful, caring strong woman, who is looking for something long term, and no games. Her ex boyfriend whom she loved and cared for broke her heart and she caught him red handed talking to another woman and he was already mistreating her , so she was suspicious about his changing behavior towards her, because he was down talking her as well. Is Yahoo Personals free through and through, I been on it myself, but I never joined I just browsed a couple of times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment