Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I had a dream that I was almost attacked by an elephant. What can this mean?

In my dream, I was in a church ceremony. I don't know if it was a wedding, or just a regular service. I was sitting on the front row. A woman was sitting on the elephant at the front of the church. During the prayer, the elephant started trumpeting. Then, it reared back and started going wild. The elephant stomped the woman beside me (she ended up being okay) and I ran along with the rest of the congregation and hid with a little kid and his dad. His dad mentioned something about being surprised that they didn't release everyone by rows like they normally do. Then, everyone went back into the church sanctuary and there was a smaller elephant and everyone continued the ceremony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment