Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How does it feel when a best friend pushes you around?

I have this friend. She always thinks friendships are a competition. She always has to be better friends with my friends. Then she always tries to impress guys and if we are hanging out with guys she will only talk to them and just not talk to me at all. She is always like awww poor "bob" when they get a little pebble thrown at them. Ever since the beginning of the year she never invites me over and we don't talk much. She always wants me to talk or invite her over first. All she wants his more friends and guy friends. She is annoying and is pissing me off. I told her how i feel earlier and she just said she doesn't care if im not her best friend because she is jealous im better friends than her with one of my Friends in the first place. We used to be best friends and now she is a big flirt and friend . Help..What do i do??? I have no one to talk to because no one knows how im treated because she is a suck up to them. If im rude to her everyone is going to be on her side. Help!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment