Friday, December 16, 2011

Im confused?

ok were having a school dance and i was going with this guy named mitchell. then i nother guy asked me and i said yes cause i didnt wanna go with mitchell so then i thought about it and deecieded im staying with mitchell so i told the other guy chase .everything was fine for a while and then my friend asked mitchell do you like like gillian and he said not yet were only friends then my friend said well if youjr answer is the answer to what if she goes to the dance with her and i didnt tell her to say that then mitchell said i dont care my friend anna said he said i dont care about the dance but i thought that made me upset so i dumped him and went to chase the other guy but as i think about anna could of meant the other i dont care.because know he seems a lil said but i cant dump0 chase for mitchell again and now i dont even think mitchell just wanna be friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment