Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stupid question I know... but does this mean I'm pretty?

I feel like whenever I walk into a makeup store, someone who works there is always trying to push me to get a consultation so that they can put makeup on me. For instance, I went to Sephora today and the lady working there kept asking if she could do one. My friend jokingly was like, "oh they probably feel bad because you're not wearing any makeup." Do you think it was because they thought I had a pretty face and wanted to test makeup on me or because they thought I was plain ugly. I know this is a dumb question...they probably just wanted me to buy stuff. But, I've heard that whenever a makeup artist see's a pretty face, they automatically want to play around with makeup and stuff. Any thoughts?? (and please be nice)

0 comments:

Post a Comment