Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Please help me...I need information about moving to South Padre Island!?

Im going to be moving from Oahu to the South Padre Island area here soon because I just graduated college and it is too expensive to buy a house on Oahu, lol. I am a beach bum however and need to be close to the beach. Ive been in the area before since I grew up in the midwest and I speak a little spanish which should help out a great deal being so close to the border. My question is, should I live on the actual Island or should I live in say Port Isabel or by Laguna beach? I know the hurricane season can be crazy over there and was just wanting to hear from someone who has experience living there what I should do or some pros and cons of living on the island. I already know they have spring break there once a year for the college students and I actually think that is a lot of fun. Thanks everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment