Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is it right for a boyfriend to be upset with his girlfriend for not wanting to have ?

I have said that I do not want to try from the very beginning of our relationship. In the beginning he would always joke about it pester me but it was mostly playful. I never once said maybe or perhaps when we are older. I just told him that it is something I personally do not feel comfortable with. Now, after years of dating, he is bringing it up again saying that I cannot be trusted if I am saying "never" to him. I do feel somewhat guilty for not even being willing to try, but at the same time, I know that if we did it would probably be emotionally damaging to me since I would not be comfortable with it nor would I be happy about doing it. It upsets me to some extent that he is even pushing this and allowing himself to get angry over it. Why would he want to do something to me that could very likely hurt me physically and also make me uncomfortable emotionally? Is that important? Am I being too stubborn by not letting him even try it with me? Does this mean I shouldn't be trusted since I am not giving myself to my boyfriend fully?

0 comments:

Post a Comment