Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hi, i tink i nid to clear some airs abt d real situation of my husband not wanting enuf .?

His excuse is tired, coz workng 12 hrs, but only for three days dis wk, and 4 days, nxt wk.. balance of d wk, he have at least 1/2 day to rest. His attention is on tv, football channel, wrestling, eating and sumtimes, totally ignoring me. I've talked to him abt dis and he has promised to be more sensitive ot my nids. But the same has been gg on for mths.. We've been married for 4 yrs, no childredn, our 1st child died due to pre mature 3 yrs ago..till no, no gd news.. i'm depressed coz, he's not putting in much effort to hv another child, tho we'v been thru IUI twice and lotsa other alternatives, like acupuncure, full body chk up, etc. i'm fine, he nids to STOP smoking, wic he is cutting a lot now.. at the same time, one of his fren is flirting with me and we've meet up twice behind my husband back. I trust my husband, but i dun trust myself.. Help, i wnt to save my marriage, but i have needs, too..

0 comments:

Post a Comment