Monday, December 19, 2011

Do you think the media spent way too much coverage on the "Don't Ask-Tell" repeal?

I couldn't agree more. There are way more important issues such as the START treaty that they should be covering. When you really think about it, gay or straight, they are U.S. citizens and this is their country as well. They should have to right to serve just like anyone else. I don't personally agree with their lifestyle, but it is not my place to judge. The only problem I have really ever had with s is the constant flaunting. You don't see straight people going around having "straight pride parades" or "straight day at Disneyland". If they don't flaunt the fact that they are gay I don't really think anyone will even notice. I work a lot with the military, and believe me, they are already serving anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment