Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Do the Christians you know act as though they are trying to get into the Heaven they believe in?

Well to be honest I'm a Christian and I'm more motivated by not going to hell then going to Heaven. I think God has blessed my sinful wrong doing but enough that if He stooped today I could not blame Him. I done so many wrong things and personally I know I myself have gave Christians a bad name with my since-less judgment of people who I feel believe the wrong thing ,but that's whats great about God tho I turn people away from being a Christian because I'm arrogant He still allows me to make up for it.Plus what you call a sin may not be a sin and what u think is not a sin may actually be. Please respond and give me some examples of sin Christians around you commit especially if the non-believers you know don't do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment