Thursday, December 15, 2011

Could i make my high school basketball team?

I will be a sopre next year and am planning to try out for the bball team. I have a 3.8 unweighted gpa. I am 5' 10 and 145 pounds. I work hard, meaning i play about 6 hours of ball every day of this summer. I can grab rim and around a 90 percent ft shooter. I can make all open shots and am around a 75 percent 3-point shooter. I would like to improve my ball handling skills a little and also my defense. I still have 2 months of summer so any suggestions on drills will be appreciated. I also work out every 2-3 days to stay in shape. I have never tried out for the bball team until now. I have however played on rec teams. Oh also i am indian (from india). So do u think i could make my school's bball team, jv or varsity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment